Our address is: 122 NE Broadway, Portland, Oregon.
We are located on the south side of Broadway, just a few blocks east of I-5. We are across the street from the local Toyota dealership. You can recognize our factory by its three distinct Moorish windows facing Broadway.
- Both the A and B streetcar loop stop within one block of Creo.
- The bus stop is within one block.
- There is metered street parking on Broadway (south side) in front of Creo. As of August 2017, the rate is $.25 per 15 minutes, coin or credit card.
- Additional street parking is available on 1st (to the west) and 2nd( to the east), between Broadway & Wiedler.
- The easiest parking is typically on 1st between Broadway and Wiedler. This is a much quieter street than Broadway.
- There is free street parking one block north of Creo, but you may spend a lot of time looking for a space.
- For reference, see Creo Chocolate on Google Maps.
- Creo Chocolate is large enough to produce a variety of award winning products, but small enough to interact with visitors on a personal level.
- Creo has been honored to receive numerous national and international chocolate awards.
- The tour lasts approximately one hour. It can be slightly longer or shorter, depending on questions from the group.
- learn where chocolate comes from.
- learn how Creo makes chocolate.
- make a chocolate bar to take home with the ingredients you choose.
- Children who want to be learners are encouraged to come.
- Encourage them to be respectful and obedient for the enjoyment of the experience for all.
- The tour is generally appropriate for 8 years old and up; for special tours with younger children, please contact us.
- Be a learner and ask questions.
- Come ready to have fun!
- Wear the hairnet given to you at the beginning of the tour.
- Wear closed-toe shoes.
- All of your hair must be covered for our tour. We provide regular hairnets and beard nets, both free for our tour guests.
Guests typically get to sample some or all of the following:
- Roasted beans
- Flowing chocolate
- Several different Creo bar flavors
- Current research-and-development flavors when available...
- On our Make-A-Bar tour, the chocolate and toppings have no added gluten, soy, nuts or eggs.
- Please let us know ahead of time if there is any special concern.
- Our facility is walker and wheelchair friendly. Numerous walkers and wheelchairs at one time would be challenging, as we are a located in a relatively small working environment.
- Yes, you may take still pictures to help you remember your visit.
- We kindly ask guests to refrain from video recordings.
- We limit the online booking to 60 days in advance